Friday, April 6, 2012

♪ E y e s O p e n ♪

In backyards, 
Winning battles with the wooden swords  
But now we've stepped into a cruel world  
Where everybody stands in,  
Keep score  
Keep your eyes open  
Everybody's waiting  
For you to breakdown  
Everybody's watching  
To see the fallout 
Even when you're sleeping, sleeping 
Keep your eye, eyes open



... Ugh.
I took a nap again.
I'm really not feeling good today.
Nearly blacked out, too.
Yuck!
Anyways, let's see if I can find some things to talk about...




Oh! 
I downloaded several games today. ♥
One of them being the original Unreal Tournament.
It's old, but I love it! 







I also ordered Avalon Code from Amazon.com!
I'm excited. (:
I went and watched some youtube videos for it, and it looks like it has excellent and very pretty graphics.
RPGs always make me happy.  ♫
Ur is my favorite, design-wise.
All four Spirits in the game.
The seller I bought the game from actually lives in my state, so hopefully it won't take too long to get here. 




I'm so glad I didn't have school today, and don't have it monday.
Perfect time for me to catch up on my sleep!




Oh!
I have a new, simple, recipe to add. (:

What you'll need:
 1 Smoked sausage
1 Baking potato (or considerably sized potato, so you'll have enough)
Shredded cheese
Butter

What to do:
` Grab a medium sized pot, and toss a few spoonfuls of butter in.
` Turn the stove to medium-heat. (If it has numbers, then try between 6 and 7.)
` While you're letting the butter melt, take out your potato and smoked sausage.
` Dice up the potato, and slice the smoked sausage. Make sure it's not too thickly sliced.
` Once all the butter in the pot is melted, toss in your potatoes and sausage.
` Put a lid over your pot, and set a timer for 10 minutes.
` Come back in 10 minutes, and remove the lid.
` Stir and turn over the contents in your pot. 
` Fry these for another 5 to 6 minutes with the lid off.
` Once 5 to 6 minutes have passed, turn the stove off, and toss your fried food onto a plate (or in a storage container).
` Take out your shredded cheese and sprinkle it all over your hot food.
` You can either choose to let it melt on its own, or sit the plate into the microwave for about 30 seconds.
` Enjoy! (:

This takes about... 25 minutes in total; For food prep, cooking, etc.




Oh good lord!
My dogs are driving me insane.
My pomeranian hates the new, big puppy.
The puppy aggravates the Pom and myself... trying to get more attention. 
So this has the pomeranian barking all day...
and a puppy that just won't stop doing things he's not supposed to.
... Ugh.
So many headaches.
So little tylenol.




On another, useless, update...
I'm nearly finished with Spring; Year 1 on Harvest Moon: A Tale Of Two Towns.
Yes, this amuses me and makes me happy.
 ☺




















No comments:

Post a Comment