Monday, April 9, 2012

♪ I H a v e N o t h i n g ♪

I don't really need to look
Very much further/farther,
I don't want to have to go
Where you don't follow.
I will hold it back again,
This passion inside.
Can't run from myself,
There's nowhere to hide.
(Your love I'll remember forever.)




My game got delivered~
So I'll get it tonight.
I can't wait to play Avalon Code.
I'm going to end up being up all night playing it. (':
At the moment, and I blame that Whitney song, I am itching to watch The Bodyguard.
Bah. 
A movie that I do not own.
(: I wonder if Netflix has it to watch on the wii.
Hopefully so!



... I decided to play Sims 3 the other night.
I made a cute little couple.
However, the wife was "Good" and the husband was "evil".
... They hate each other. :'D
So much.
It is actually rather amusing...
And the husband flirts with other girls in front of his wife. o.o




... I just got finished looking on Netflix.
No Bodyguard. 
:(




Well, in a chatroom I'm in...
People were typing out stories to tell.
I decided to type up a paragraph or two for the beginning of a story.
I thought I'd go ahead and add it here, since I don't have anything rather significant to add today.

   "Once upon a time, there was a bubbly little girl. She adorned a red cape, and blonde curly hair. She skipped across the house, to the road, and straight into the forest on her way to her grandma's house. A basket of treats swung lightly in her hand. The girl knew not of fear or of the darkness that crept within the trees. Thus, she continued to skip and hum through the shade of the forest... as only an innocent child could. 
     The sun began to fade, cowering behind the high line of trees. Still, the girl was never clenched with fear. However, a bump in the bushes nearest to her caught her attention. She paused, and tilted her head ever so slightly. A blonde curl twisted down onto her shoulder, and her bright red hood clouded her face. As she waited, a large shadow appeared from the darkness and a darkly furred paw stepped out. Shortly behind it, accompanied a grin full of white fangs and golden eyes that could send any hunter running. The girl merely smiled at the wolfish creature that reared its ugly head.

It's based off of Red Riding Hood, of course. (Someone was writing a Goldilocks story, which is what inspired me to do Red.)
I actually think I'll revise it and write more of it. (:
I kind of like it.




... *glances beside my computer* 
I have a tiny Pomeranian looking at me in the darkness...
That's... not creepy at all.
Haha.
... She just wiggled her way onto my lap... that is holding my laptop. 
Bah. o-o




Well, Easter was nice.
I spent time with family.
My memaw cooked chicken, ham, dressing, confetti corn, regular corn, peas, corn salad, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, and chicken gravy.
Yummy. (:
She also had some Humming Bird cake that someone had given her for easter.
It was in the shape of a bunny.
How cute!



That's really all I have for this blog. (:






No comments:

Post a Comment