Wednesday, April 4, 2012

♪ T h e s e D a ys ♪

Easy For You To Say
Your Heart Has Never Been Broken
Your Pride Has Never Been Stolen
Not Yet Not Yet
One Of These Days
I Bet Your Heart'll Be Broken
I Bet Your Pride'll Be Stolen 
I'll Bet I'll Bet I'll Bet I'll Bet
One Of These Days
One Of These Days


Woo.
I just woke up from a long nap. 
Definitely didn't mean to fall asleep!

I also must have had ferrets on the brain.
The dream that I remember was of me in Petco.
First, I asked some Sales Reps about the ferrets... such as: How old they were, did they bite, etc.
Then I had the reps tell me all these things about their ferrets. 
Next thing I know, my dream-self is walking over to a ferret bin with all these big ferrets.
(In the dream, they were at least twice their usual size.)
Anywho!
I saw several ferrets that resembled my own, then I saw two whites, and TA DAH!
A black one! It was a black ferret with a white blazed face.
How adorable!
Well, when I woke up... I went to Google Images to browse around for black ferrets.
I actually found some! 
How cute is that?



On another note, reflecting back to my blog from yesterday, I wasn't able to pick up a ferret today. :(
Maybe tomorrow, or Friday.
I'm kind of hoping our Petco will have a little white baby (albino or black eyed white), panda, or marked white.
If not, then that's alright. (: Sable or cinnamon is just fine!
Albino ferret

Panda ferret




  

I learned today that my friend, Steven, is going to be applying for Face Off!
Good luck, Steve! ♥



As for the tornadoes yesterday, none hit my area.
Which I'm incredibly thankful for.
I went and watched some footage of the carnage yesterday...
Cars were sucked up and flying.
But today there are no signs of storm clouds, rain, etc. The only thing is that the ground is incredibly soggy.
Texas is famous for its bipolar weather.



I've been reading a book series.
It's a fiction - young adult series, though.
The first book is called Hush Hush and it's pretty good!
I'm in the process of reading the second book, Crescendo, right now.
The author is Becca Fitzpatrick.

"Nora Grey is responsible and smart and not inclined to be reckless. Her first mistake was falling for Patch. .
Patch has made countless mistakes and has a past that could be called anything but harmless. The best thing he ever did was fall for Nora.
After getting paired together in biology, all Nora wants to do is stay away from Patch, but he always seems to be two steps ahead of her. She can feel his eyes on her even when he is nowhere around. She feels him nearby even when she is alone in her bedroom. And when her attraction can be denied no longer, she learns the secret about who Patch is and what led him to her, as well as the dark path he is about to lead her down. Despite all the questions she has about his past, in the end, there may be only one question they can ask each other: How far are you willing to fall?"


If you like the supernatural, paranormal romance, young adult fiction...
Then I would suggest this book to you.  ☺



For those of you who own pets, and shop at Petco, Petco is currently having a site wide sale.
Up to 40% off on purchases site-wide, however, these savings go inside the store if you're the holder of a Petco card. (:

Petsmart is doing something similar, except only with shipping.
Boo!





You are actually able to do that on Google Maps!
If you don't believe me, try it out yourself. (:





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment