Tuesday, April 3, 2012

♪ W h a t D o e s n t K i l l Y o u ♪

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger 
Stand a little taller  
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone 
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter 
Footsteps even lighter 
 Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone 
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
 ♪



Well, Amber alerts and tornado sirens have been going on all day today.
Several tornadoes have touched down only a few miles from me.
However, those have mostly been replaced by a severe thunderstorm warning.
Warning wasn't a lie.
There has been a thunderstorm with sheets of rain pouring down hanging over for about half an hour.

Thought I would include some thunderstorm photos below. (:







On another note,
We got our income tax refund!
Over $1200!
A little over $300 went into a pair of Beats headphones and a new High performance router.
Tomorrow we're going to see about investing in a ferret cage, and bring home a second furry friend.♥
Nyx, the ferret, wondering what I'm doing
Nyx curled up, asleep
She's a cute little bugger. 
I definitely think she needs a buddy. (:



In this blog,
I wanted to include some of my artwork from my dA account.

"Frozen"



"Nocturne"
"SelfAffliction's Commission"
















No comments:

Post a Comment